Our Mission at KETCH:
To promote independence for persons with disabilities through innovative learning experiences that support individuals' choices for working, living, and playing in their community.
Code of Ethics:
1. Service Delivery: "Good enough is not good enough"
2. Treatment of Community Members: "Everyone is important"
3. Nurture and improve the legacy left to us by others: "KETCH belongs to us"
4. Professional Responsibilities: "We lead by example"
5. Human Resources: "Work should be rewarding and fun"
6. Business Practices: "Good stewardship makes good sense"
7. Marketing: "Openness and honesty are best practice"