Targeted Case Management (TCM) is a service to help you coordinate and monitor services to meet your needs.
- Development of Support Planning: You and your Targeted Case Manager will work to develop a Person-Centered Support Plan to assist in meeting your preferred lifestyle.
- Assessments: Your TCM will interview you and members of your team to ensure your satisfaction in services and to assure your programs meet your needs.
- Referral and other related activities: Your TCM will arrange the proper services and advocate for you to meet your preferred lifestyle. They will link you to helpful resources in your community.
- Monitoring and Follow-up: Your TCM will see that your Person-Centered Support Plan is actively followed.
- Assist with funding issues concerning social security benefits, food stamps, Medicaid and more.
Your Targeted Case Manager monitors all programs you are involved with to ensure your safety.
The TCM may:
- Visit your home, day program or work area.
- Address safety issues with you and your team.
Targeted Case Manager Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in the human service field.
- Six months experience in human services field OR four and a half years of experience in a human service field.
- First Aid, CPR, and other health and safety training.
- Case Management certification through on going training, assessments and adherence to ethical standard.